Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Lovely or Not: The ring and the motorcycle

Mod Cloth have all sorts of items, some are fun, some are fabulous, but some are pretty bizarre. 

This ring had the story The ring and the motorcycle ... "Do you feel the need for speed? Put your fashion pedal to the metal by slipping on this cute and edgy ring! Its brushed silver mouse is decked with sparkling rhinestones, which match the glimmer you get in your eye when you and your friends are out for a spin. Wear it to spruce up a cute tee by day, or to catch flashing lights by night!"
Did you just go: "Huh" or "What!?" I know this was my reaction. The little mouse is actually cute, but I'm not entirely sure if I want it on my ring. What is really mind-boggling, however, is how is any of that related to motorcycles? It's a mystery...

What do you think?





1 comment:

  1. Hah that's a good question...I think the ring is very cute by the way..

    Have a lovely weekend my dear friend!

    Cheers: Evi

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...