Saturday, February 5, 2011

Timeless Beauty: Audrey Hepburn


 "I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles."
~ Audrey Hepburn

 

"I was born with an enormous need for affection, and a terrible need to give it."
~ Audrey Hepburn

"I love people who make me laugh. I honestly think it's the thing I like most, to laugh. It cures a multitude of ills. It's probably the most important thing in a person."

~ Audrey Hepburn

"If I’m honest I have to tell you I still read fairy-tales and I like them best of all."
~ Audrey Hepburn

"The best thing to hold onto in life is each other."
~ Audrey Hepburn


"Living is like tearing through a museum. Not until later do you really start absorbing what you saw, thinking about it, looking it up in a book, and remembering - because you can't take it in all at once."

~ Audrey Hepburn



"I've been lucky. Opportunities don't often come along. So, when they do, you have to grab them."
~ Audrey Hepburn
 

"When you have nobody you can make a cup of tea for, when nobody needs you, that's when I think life is over."

~ Audrey Hepburn


"Your heart just breaks, that's all. But you can't judge or point fingers. You just have to be lucky enough to find someone who appreciates you."
~ Audrey Hepburn
 


Image Source here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...