Thursday, March 4, 2010

Inspiration: Bright Colors!

Don't you wish to rebel against the long winter and the gray sky by making your days more colorful?! I know I do, I've just been looking for an inspiration... and you never know where you might find one, if you keep an open mind.

I found my colorful inspiration in Anna French's Glamorous Collection, and I cannot help but share it with you.
Anna French Wallpaper and Fabric Collection - Glamorous - Eglantine (pink magenta on pink mica)

If you are more conservative about bright colors, but still like these, you can simply get a bright accessory, key chain, flowers for your living room, a brave colorful nail polish and/or bright eye-liner. Me? I'm putting on my fuchsia scarf and nail polish and changing my desktop wallpaper to a more vibrant and colorful one.


We saw the same color palette in the Spring/Summer 2010 runway shows of many designers.


Photographs: style.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...