Friday, January 28, 2011

Timeless Beauty: Marilyn Monroe

"I believe that everything happens for a reason. People change so that you can learn to let go, things go wrong so that you appreciate them when they're right, you believe lies so you eventually learn to trust no one but yourself, and sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together."
~ Marilyn Monroe

"I am good, but not an angel. I do sin, but I am not the devil. I am just a small girl in a big world trying to find someone to love."
~ Marilyn Monroe

"Beneath the makeup and behind the smile I am just a girl who wishes for the world."
~ Marilyn Monroe

"I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best."
~ Marilyn Monroe



"When it comes down to it, I let them think what they want. If they care enough to bother with what I do, then I'm already better than them."
~ Marilyn Monroe


"Give a girl the right shoes, and she can conquer the world."
~ Marilyn Monroe


"I don't know who invented high heels, but all women owe him a lot!"
~ Marilyn Monroe


"I don't mind living in a man's world, as long as I can be a woman in it."
~ Marilyn Monroe


"We should all start to live before we get too old. Fear is stupid. So are regrets."
~ Marilyn Monroe


"We are all of us stars, and we deserve to twinkle."
~ Marilyn Monroe


"I don't mind being burdened with being glamorous and sexual. Beauty and femininity are ageless and can't be contrived, and glamour, although the manufacturers won't like this, cannot be manufactured. Not real glamour; it's based on femininity."
~ Marilyn Monroe
"Women who seek to be equal with men lack ambition."
~ Marilyn Monroe
 


Image Source here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...