Monday, January 3, 2011

Living Bliss: Comfortable Seating

Daydreaming is something I often do, but I don't see it as a waste of time. I believe it's a powerful thing. It not only does it brighten up your day, regardless of where you are or what you do, but it inspires you and prepares you for the future you want to have and, if you're a little lucky and work hard, the future you will have.
In the beginning of the new year, I encourage everyone to do some daydreaming.
I've been envisioning my future office, where I would meet and work with clients. I would really like to have an area like this at one side of the work space and a desk and a library on the opposite side. I wouldn't want to go out of my office. Looking forward to those days.



Interior Design: Barbara Franceski
Image source: Home and Design

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...