Saturday, January 1, 2011

Bliss Is All Around: Wishing for... (Happy New Year!)

Happy New Year everyone!

For me, the New Year symbolizes a new beginning, an opportunity to start afresh. Make a quick recap of what happened in your life over the past 12 months, but take from it only the wisdom and the good memories. Let everything else go. Drop the burdensome thoughts, the doubts, the sadness. You don't have to carry old baggage into the new year. 2011 can be everything you want it to be!

I don't have New Year's resolutions. The problem with New Year's resolutions is that they become just another obligation. Instead, I make a New Year wish! There are no commitments and no obligations, but I still spend the time to envision 2011 the way I want it to be.
For this new year I'm wishing for...

... a simple life
 ... balance
 ... good health

 ... the joy of cooking and having friends over
 ... good books
 ... the ability to laugh at my mistakes
 ... love and understanding

 ... time well spent and making every minute count
 ... more picture time
... happiness

... vigor, courage and joy.


May your wishes come true, too!



Image Source: {1-5} Deborah Jaffe, {6-12} We ♥ It 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...