Sunday, August 1, 2010

The end of a beautiful summer vacation

My summer vacation is coming to an end. I spent wonderful six weeks in Europe, but it's time to pack my bags again and get ready to face a different daily routine back in the US. Half of my family lives on the Old Continent, the other half is in the New World, so I often find myself on board a cross-atlantic flight. Ironically, I call both places home and every time I 'leave' I am a little sad and nostalgic about the people and places I leave behind. However, I am very excited about what's in store for me this Fall and Winter - new projects, new people, new challenges. This vacation has recharged me with dear memories of happy moments, smiling faces and beautiful places and has inspired me in many ways.

Photography: Bottle Bell

I hope you are all having a good weekend, but also have excitement for what's ahead this upcoming week.

Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...