Thursday, March 4, 2010

Hello World!


My name is Dima and I currently live in Connecticut, US.

I have a degree in Psychology, but as much as I love this field, it does not necessarily contain all that I'm interested in. I have a passion for art, fashion, make-up, creativity and ... beauty.

"Everything has its beauty, not not everyone sees it" (Confucious)

That is why one of my conscious goals in life is to find beauty and inspiration in all things that surround us. I take great delight in the little pleasures of life: candles, old photographs, open fire, sunrise, snowflakes, coffee, chocolate, balloons, laughter, piano music ...just to name a few.


I love creativity in any aspect of life. I'm interested in arts and crafts, cooking and decoration, make up, fashion, jewelry and anything in-between.

Thank you for stopping by!

Best,

Dims

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...