Monday, April 5, 2010

Fashion inspiration: Pansies applique

Pansies are probably my favorite flower and so I immediately fell in love with Cole Haan's Phoebe Applique Frame Purse and Crossbody.
These items are delicate and feminine and have a delightful spring feel. The flower application in Fuschia Pansy is an interesting accent piece and makes a statement without being overwhelming.
Both items can be found at Cole Haan's online store (pictures below) and are on sale right now, which makes them especially tempting purchases.
The Phoebe Applique Frame purse is now $99.95 (used to be $250).


The Phoebe Applique Crossbody is $139.95 (used to be $350).




I hope you like these as much as I do. For me, these are a real eye candy.
Have an exciting new week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...