Saturday, August 20, 2011

Happy Weekend! & Happy Birthday!

Yay, it's the weekend again!
I hope you've all had a productive and successful week and have made wonderful plants for the weekend. Hey, if your plan is to stay in bed, that still counts as a perfectly good plan (unless, of course, you're sick) ;)

As for me . . . 
My plan is to have a fantastic weekend! First of all, happy birthday to me! =D Although the weather ruined my plans for having a picnic and walks by the beach, my friends and I are still going to have a very eventful and fun day! I'll be taking lots of pictures and probably posting on Instagram too.

This far, my life has been getting better and better, year after year. That would not have been possible without all the amazing people in my life, my friends and family. I am grateful for everything I've got and today I don't care about anything but happy thoughts, smiling faces and serenity. 

So, it's 7 am and I am ready to run out the door . . . let my blissful day begin!
Image source: Corrie Bond and Amy Neunsinger.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...