Friday, April 1, 2011

Living Bliss: Grand Bedrooms

Anyone who knows me can attest that I like staying at home. Indeed, my home is my fortress!  I don't really have a favorite room, though. Each little corner has its own ambiance, its own charm and purpose. The work area, dining area, the big comfy couch, the kitchen. How can I possibly pick a favorite?!
Yet, most of us will agree that the bedroom in our homes is a particularly special place. It's the one place you need to be able to fully relax, to let go of troubles after a hard day's work and surrender to sleep, love or a good read.

I've been thinking about making some changes in my bedroom and have been looking for ideas and inspiration. I hope these lovely dreaming dens inspire you as well!


Images: {1, 7, 8} Solis Betancourt {2} Skona Hem {3} here {4} Annie Schlechter {5} Randall MarsPaul Bartholomew {9} here {10} here {11} here {12, 18} Mike Crews {13} here {14} here {15} here {16} here {17} here 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...