Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Timeless Beauty: Elizabeth Taylor

Today the world lost one of its muses - a talented actress, gorgeous woman and a fierlessly passionate person in life. Rest in peace, Elizabeth Taylor.

"When people say, 'She's got everything', I've got one answer - I haven't had tomorrow." 
                                                                                                                   ~ Elizabeth Taylor
"I adore wearing gems, but not because they are mine. You can't possess radiance, you can only admire it." 
~ Elizabeth Taylor

 "If someone's dumb enough to offer me a million dollars to make a picture, I'm certainly not dumb enough to turn it down."
~ Elizabeth Taylor
 "I fell off my pink cloud with a thud." ~ Elizabeth Taylor
"I have a woman's body and a child's emotions."  ~ Elizabeth Taylor
"It is strange that the years teach us patience; that the shorter our time, the greater our capacity for waiting." ~Elizabeth Taylor
"I'm a survivor - a living example of what people can go through and survive." ~ Elizabeth Taylor
 "I feel very adventurous. There are so many doors to be opened, and I'm not afraid to look behind them." ~ Elizabeth Taylor
 "I've always admitted that I'm ruled by my passions." ~ Elizabeth Taylor
 "It's not the having, it's the getting." ~ Elizabeth Taylor

Image Source here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...