Saturday, May 22, 2010

Nails: Smoky Brown is Smokin'

At last, I've got the new nail-polish shades from E.L.F. The colors that they released (especially the Lilac, Smoky Brown and Mint Cream) are everything I was hoping to see! They already had an abundance of red, pink and coral shades, co it really was time for something different.
Today I put on the Smoky Brown and I can't stop looking at it ;) It's a gorgeous color!
As you can see it he pictures, it could look somewhat different in different lighting. 

E.L.F. Smoky Brown, 2 coats.
Picture 1 is in daylight, while Picture 2 is in artificial white light. This only adds to the diversity of this great smoky color.


Here's how the color looks in only one coat - equally stunning - in my opinion.

Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...